Plume Trust Center
At Plume, we are committed to providing trusted consumer experiences to our customers by protecting the security, privacy, and availability of their data.
Deployed in million+ locations
Plume is dedicated to the security of our products and services. We focus on security so our customers can focus on growing and innovating their services while empowering consumers to elevate their smart home experience. Plume has earned two certifications from the International Standards Organization (ISO):
Plume is committed to protecting individuals’ privacy. Plume’s commitment is realized by a privacy governance program guided by these core privacy principles:
- Lawfulness, Fairness and Transparency: Processing of personal information is transparent and fair.
- Purpose Limitation: Personal information is processed for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes that are disclosed to the individuals and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with those disclosed purposes.
- Data Minimization: Personal information is processed as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which the personal information was collected.
- Accuracy: Plume strives to maintain personal information as accurate, up-to-date and complete.
- Storage Limitation: Personal information is stored only as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Integrity and Confidentiality: Plume protects the security and confidentiality of personal information through appropriate technical and organizational measures. See
Plume’s ISO 27701 certification.
Plume is continuously working to meet and exceed its regulatory compliance obligations Plume maintains a set of compliance certifications.
"Plume has a great track record with some of the largest service providers around the world and we are really excited that, through our partnership, we are able to bring this premium experience to our members and their customers."
Jared Baumann, Vice President of Broadband Solutions NCTC